Your Agreement with TESTivity for Effective Online Learning
One user per account. Our Virtual learning products are intended be used by one person per account. We have administrative rights to investigate and enforce this provision; any account deemed in violation of this policy will be terminated immediately--without prior notification and with no refund.
By accessing and using our online insurance school, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- Course Access: Upon enrolling in our program, you'll gain access to our professionally structured study material designed to mirror the State Licensing Exam. This access is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Intellectual Property: The content, materials, and tools available on TESTivity are protected by intellectual property laws. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, or modify any of our content without our explicit permission.
- User Conduct: You agree to use TESTivity in a manner that respects other users and adheres to applicable laws. Any misuse or violation of our terms may result in account suspension or termination.
- Course Completion: We provide you with the tools to effectively prepare for the insurance exam, but your success ultimately depends on your dedication and effort. Completion of our course does not guarantee passing the State Insurance Licensing Exam.
- No Warranty: While we strive to provide accurate and reliable study materials, we do not make any guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of our content.
- Limitation of Liability: TESTivity shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from your use of our platform.
Your Success, Our Priority
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, We do not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. While we strive to maintain 100% accuracy, errors do occasionally occur.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal or financial matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
By using this website, you agree that the provisions, exclusions and limitations set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, do not use this website.
Refunds must be requested within 14 days of enrolment.
Effective Date August 1, 2023
PO BOX 910555, St George, Utah 84791